as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to bryant313

Premium Member

to bryant313

Re: [NV] Any New Markets Testing Upstream Channel Bonding

Nothing here. still one channel up and four down.
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313

still 6 down and 1 up here as well
daveinpoway
Premium Member
join:2006-07-03
Poway, CA

daveinpoway

Premium Member

Still only one upstream channel here.
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313 to dvd536

to dvd536
just waiting here patiently for it too happen hopefully soon

Blech
@cox.net

Blech

Anon

Don't forget to power-cycle your modem once in awhile. Upstream bonding can be setup in the CMTS - and not force the modem to reboot to begin bonding...makes for a slower rollout, but easier on the consumers.
lilstone87
join:2009-04-09
Chesapeake, VA

1 edit

lilstone87

said by Blech :

Don't forget to power-cycle your modem once in awhile. Upstream bonding can be setup in the CMTS - and not force the modem to reboot to begin bonding...makes for a slower rollout, but easier on the consumers.

True but I am sure for first time area's doing upstream channel bonding, the night they turn it on. Most likely there will be a little down time, and your modem should bond on the upstream once things are back up, and running. So more then anything, just keep an eye on your D3 modems signal page or modems lights depending on modem, and if its lights change when bonding.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536

Premium Member

said by lilstone87:

said by Blech :

True but I am sure for first time area's doing upstream channel bonding, the night they turn it on. Most likely there will be a little down time, and your modem should bond on the upstream once things are back up, and running. So more then anything, just keep an eye on your D3 modems signal page or modems lights depending on modem, and if its lights change when bonding.

I hear the cisco dpc3010 doesn't change upstream led color when bonding.
lilstone87
join:2009-04-09
Chesapeake, VA

lilstone87

said by dvd536:

said by lilstone87:

said by Blech :

I hear the cisco dpc3010 doesn't change upstream led color when bonding.

Yup, and I am pretty sure the Cisco D3 eMTA is same way. Reason I said what I said. Its silly though, as the Cisco downstream light is orange when locked onto a single downstream channel. Yet there is no change in led color from upstream single channel, or bonding.