share rss forum feed

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA
reply to scooby

Re: Cars

said by scooby:

Does anyone know much about the Suzuki Kizashi or the Hyundai Genesis Coupe? I never thought I would hear myself ever asking about a Suzuki or Hyundai car. How things change!

The Genesis is so freaking awesome.

My cousin has the coupe version. It has an extremely tiny trunk and back seat. So it won't fit more than 3 people total, comfortably. It's an older model and I believe they simplified the dash in the later years (leather comes standard now!). It used to be complex looking with dozens of buttons everywhere.

The drive is great. He has the 2.0 turbo version and it's fast. It's only 4 cylinder, but man that thing can gun it.

I barrowed it for a week and you would not believe the comments I would get. I would just be in a parking lot getting out and someone would come over to tell me how cool they think it looks and if I liked it? Never had that happen to me before owning a car.

If my family needed a full size luxury sedan, I would def. have the Genesis on that list. You're right, how far Hyundai has come... I would recommend either the Sedan or Coupe depending on your needs.