uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7
reply to willemjr1

Re: Acanac Tech Support....One employee???

If this is true then we need to get the website fixed where it shows availability. Thank you for letting me know.

Viper677
Certified Home Inspector

join:2012-03-22
Toronto

hehe

willemjr1

join:2012-03-27
Hampton, ON
reply to Lynn0

Ya think? From alot of the reviews on here i think you should schedule a staff meeting and get ALOT of things fixed.....

Lynn0
Premium
Trenton, ON

That is what feedback is for. If customers are seeing problems they need to send in feedback so issues can be fixed.

Viper677
Certified Home Inspector

join:2012-03-22
Toronto

I deserve a medal

willemjr1

join:2012-03-27
Hampton, ON
reply to Lynn0

Lyn, what i dont understand is this forum goes back as far as 2007 and from what i can see the complaints are all the same thing so obviously sending emails to feedback doesnt really do bubkis....What I DO think is that your the one they leave to tend the sinking ship. But i wish you well. You can only tell everyone to email feedback, PM you their contact info yadda yadda so many times before it just sounds like a broken record. Ive only been here a few weeks an already i get sick of hearing the same old lame damage control.... BUT as long as they're paying YOU that's all that really matters..... Hope you sleep well at night.

Lynn0
Premium
Trenton, ON

said by willemjr1:

Lyn, what i dont understand is this forum goes back as far as 2007 and from what i can see the complaints are all the same thing so obviously sending emails to feedback doesnt really do bubkis....What I DO think is that your the one they leave to tend the sinking ship. But i wish you well. You can only tell everyone to email feedback, PM you their contact info yadda yadda so many times before it just sounds like a broken record. Ive only been here a few weeks an already i get sick of hearing the same old lame damage control.... BUT as long as they're paying YOU that's all that really matters..... Hope you sleep well at night.

I do try to help where i can but there is only so much I can do. Feedback is where the owners read all the time and that is where the problems SHOULD get resolved. That is why I suggest they write there so the problem gets read by someone higher up. Now there is times when people send me the information that I can help, and then there are times the only thing I can do is pass their information on to second level tecs and ask them to have to look at the accounts to fix the problem.
There are also times when the tec looks at it they need to send tickets to Bell to have the issue fixed.
It gets frustrating for the customer and it also gets frustrating for me when I see the same type of problems all the time. You have to start to wonder why of course. I wish I could help everyone that posts here. I am not heartless. Far from it. I feel bad when I see people having problems like this and that is why I try to do all I can for them. You are paying for a service and yes that service should be working.