uniqs
share rss forum feed

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to Alpha Phoenix

Re: [Anime] Bleach

Thanks guys! No snitchin here thanks, I've been having Bleach manga withdrawals. I wasn't too into the story but you miss it when it's gone.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1

1 recommendation

Remember, I will track you down and disembowel you if the manga on those sites go dark too.....

captokita
Premium
Calabash, NC
reply to Alpha Phoenix

Ok, just finished #494 in the manga.....

What the hell? I mean, I know this is the "Final" arc, but really? killing Kira with one shot like that? I know they killed the vice-captain for the head captain first, but what did he ever do in the series to now anyway? Wabiske was a cool zampakutou too. that's just crazy.

If this is how he plans to "end" Bleach, it just seems a far, far, darker theme than before.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1

This arc will be just as long, and just as major as the Aizen storyline, so it's not gonna be a quick thing. Don't worry.

captokita
Premium
Calabash, NC

said by Alpha Phoenix:

This arc will be just as long, and just as major as the Aizen storyline, so it's not gonna be a quick thing. Don't worry.

It's not that I think this will be "quick", it's the fact they're killing major characters rather easily that I'm surprised about.

DMWCincy

join:2004-04-27
Fairfield, OH

said by captokita:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

It's not that I think this will be "quick", it's the fact they're killing major characters rather easily that I'm surprised about.

This is bleach. if they can cut one in half and let them live, Kira will still be alive. Until you see a funeral assume they are still alive

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to captokita

said by captokita:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Also it might just be away of showing the very dark start of the war.

I think they'll find a way, because if the enemy aren't stopped then the balance would be broken and the world would end.

We still haven't seen much of ichigo's banki in the current fight and his (unlike the other shinigami) doesn't just vanish.