Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2004-02-05
New York, NY
reply to chances14

Re: A 10 GB cap? What a joke.

That post was unworthy of a rebuttal.

The minute someone starts harping about the government and stereotyping any civilized area as being some gang war shootout zone you know you're dealing with a conservative.

mech1164
I'll Be Back

join:2001-11-19
Lodi, NJ

said by 45612019:

The minute someone starts harping about the government and stereotyping any civilized area as being some gang war shootout zone you know you're dealing with a conservative.

Oh that's a bunch of CR@P. It just shows your political leanings. You inferred they were conservative. Nothing that was said could be construed that way unless that's what you think all people think that way are that. You lost that argument before you even opened yor trap.

iFail 5G

join:2011-08-03

1 edit
reply to 45612019

said by 45612019:

Right, a conservative. I have a house in Atlanta, GA. Not really the sticks, but I am smart and educated enough from living across the US and throughout England and Germany and know from experience what *big* nasty cities are like.

Sounds like your a liberal, crack smoking hippie if were going with stereo type's. Or since your from NY, your either a taxi cab driver or a drug dealing Apple fan

Seriously, don't stereotype someone living in a rural area conservative.