Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

talos4

join:2002-01-30
Manassas, VA
reply to CXM_Splicer

Re: A 10 GB cap? What a joke.

Presuming satellite would be available to most as well, it would be another duopoly. If no satellite, then i agree they will be a monopoly for the time being. In theory, the first to market with any new service would be a monopoly. Those areas will have some competition if AT&T or another wireless service provider deploys a similar product.

CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2
Yes, true... I forgot about satellite. So they will have some limiting factor in their pricing. I bet that the overhead for satellite (no pun intended) is much higher than for fixed LTE and that Verizon will be able to profit accordingly.

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
Well then shucks my darn! .. perhaps they should just say screw it and not serve those areas so that people like you won't bitch about it.

So far it doesn't seem that their pricing is far out of line over their other wireless pricing, now, does it? Wait.. it actually seems like this service is a bit better pricing than even their mobile LTE service.

Again.. what's the issue? .. I guess I can see where you're coming from. Punish them for bringing a new technology wireless service to an area with out anything really.. and damn them for charging a price YOU don't agree with.

Do you have a valid argument yet?