share rss forum feed

R2
R Not
Premium,MVM
join:2000-09-18
Long Beach, CA
kudos:1

Can SiriusXM do anything right?

I tried to reactivate my account. It is a long story, and I will try to summarize. First I called in for the 'promotion' to renew - and they never mentioned sending a signal to reactivate the radio, so it never worked. I called back to complain - and add Nav-Traffic. This time they mentioned the reactivation signal. It took THREE tries to get the reactivation signal to my radio - and about 45 minutes of my time.

Oh, but Nav-Traffic did not work. I called again, and the man with the foreign accent had inadvertantly activated Nav-Weather not Nav-Traffic. No joke, I was on the phone for 56 minutes - mostly on hold - while the lady with a slightly more American accent was changing my service to be correct. In the end she wanted me to pay the balance of FORTY CENTS - but credited my account for my inconvenience. While I was on hold, the SAME SONG played over and over again -- this is a company that provides music to the world and they have ONE SONG on their phone hold???

All in all I probably spent over 2 hours to reactivate my radio - wasting their time and my time. How can this company survive??

Plus if I try to connect on-line - I cannot! See the image above. Even though everything is filled out, the Log On button is grayed out. Holding the mouse over the button provides a pop up saying that I need fill in all information first. DUH!!! Amazing.

SiriusXM sucks. Sorry, but this is ridiculous.

R2
R Not
Premium,MVM
join:2000-09-18
Long Beach, CA
So after 56 minutes this AM it still did not work! I had to call back AGAIN and complain. The guy says that they needed to send me ANOTHER reset signal (why the girl this AM did not know this is beyond me!). So I again had to turn to station 1 and wait -- and it finally worked... after multiple phone calls and a lot of time wasted!! Uck.

Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
reply to R2
For what it is worth, I cannot even login either. It will tell me if I have the incorrect info but if it is correct, it just sits there at the login page. I like to check over things from time to time but, they won't even let me do that anymore.

I'm starting to wonder if they do this to hide something.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

Da Geek Kid

join:2003-10-11
::1
Reviews:
·Callcentric
reply to R2
Unable to login to SiriusXM, Priceless... BTW, that's a feature.

I have had more than 10 tickets opened up with them to have it resolved after 3hrs of phone conv, for the rest of the day. Next day, that's a new ticket....

Oh well... I am glad I have multiple lifetime sub radios (Sirius and XM)