All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Net Neutrality
This is a sub-selection from resist - don't do it!

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to nasadude

Re: resist - don't do it!

said by nasadude:

quote:
....wherein HD video streams are pitched against low monthly usage caps will result in Verizon as a fairly massive financial winner.
because the sheeple can't resist the shiny objects and entrancing services.

stop giving these leeches your business!

I have zero sympathy for the morons who watch videos over cellphone networks. They know there are low caps and high prices. If they watch the videos anyway, I don't want to hear their whining about how they are being ripped off.
--
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
»www.politico.com/2012-election/

Somnambul33t
L33t.
Premium
join:2002-12-05
Blackwood, NJ

said by FFH:

said by nasadude:

quote:
....wherein HD video streams are pitched against low monthly usage caps will result in Verizon as a fairly massive financial winner.
because the sheeple can't resist the shiny objects and entrancing services.

stop giving these leeches your business!

I have zero sympathy for the morons who watch videos over cellphone networks. They know there are low caps and high prices. If they watch the videos anyway, I don't want to hear their whining about how they are being ripped off.

not when you're grandfathered in with unlimited LTE for at least another 2 years

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to FFH

Remember--- with DSL being allowed to die on the vine, with the halt of FIOS, and with Verizon's plan for all future "broadband" service buildouts to be their LTE wireless, LTE wireless may well be the *only* choice available to millions of households.

If people live in Verizon's footprint and can't get FIOS or Cable, but have DSL, this doesn't mean they are safe. DSL is being abandoned and at some time in the future said service could be withdrawn or Verizon could "Decline" to repair said service when needed. Then wireless will be the only option.
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini