spc
uniqs
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning to vintagewino

to vintagewino

Re: Is Bell really this hurting for more money? (paper bill fee)

Of course, they never lose the opportunity to insert advertising bill stuffers in the envelope.

Once they start charging for paper bills, they should be prohibited from inserting advertising.

icemasta
@teksavvy.com

icemasta

Anon

said by HeadSpinning:

Of course, they never lose the opportunity to insert advertising bill stuffers in the envelope.

Once they start charging for paper bills, they should be prohibited from inserting advertising.

This + infinity.

Maybe Bell should pay me for the work to pick the excessive Bell junk mail and throw them in the recycling.

I guess my issue that our current rates already factored in the cost of paper billing and to now pay the same amount yet "receive" less is 100% gouging and keeping money in their pockets. Give us a credit for going paperless.
RickStep
Premium Member
join:2002-11-25
Hamilton, ON

RickStep to HeadSpinning

Premium Member

to HeadSpinning
said by HeadSpinning:

I have NEVER seen advertising in a Bell bill or a Cogeco bill.

Horizon Utilities (formally) Hamilton Hydro & Union Gas & Reliance Home Comfort (formally Union Energy) always add inserts, BUT, I don't recall advertising.

The inserts are usually about approved rate changes, mostly up some down (usually Union Gas) energy saving tips, warnings about the miscreants that show up at the door, lying about the new water heater regulations.

What did I miss.

Rick

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira

Premium Member

said by RickStep:

said by HeadSpinning:

I have NEVER seen advertising in a Bell bill or a Cogeco bill.

Horizon Utilities (formally) Hamilton Hydro & Union Gas & Reliance Home Comfort (formally Union Energy) always add inserts, BUT, I don't recall advertising.

The inserts are usually about approved rate changes, mostly up some down (usually Union Gas) energy saving tips, warnings about the miscreants that show up at the door, lying about the new water heater regulations.

What did I miss.

Rick

missed the scratch and sniff this is what gas smells like