Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

doofoo

join:2002-01-21
Upper Marlboro, MD

[Bill] Cheapest price to add 50mbit to plan

What are you guys paying on bundle?

I currently have a cable card setup with pretty much all the channels, hbo, show time, tmc, starz, etc. I also have 50mbit business line which ia seperate. I'm thinking about adding 50mbit double play but curious what the prices of bundles are costing.

What can I get the Internet added per month?

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
Click for full size
OK, well going to »www.comcast.com/shop/buyflow2/pr···internet, putting in your zip code (20772) and looking under the "Faster Internet" tab, I saw this under "Current Customer Offers."

Here are some of the "details and restrictions" listed:

Offer ends 6/21/12, and is limited to new residential [HSI] customers. Not all services and features available in all areas. Limited to Extreme 50 Internet service to a single outlet and requires subscription to either XFINITY TV or Voice service at regular rates. After 6 months, or if any service is cancelled or downgraded, regular rates apply. Comcast’s current monthly service charge for Extreme 50 ranges from $99.95 to $116.95,

doofoo

join:2002-01-21
Upper Marlboro, MD
reply to doofoo
I guess I should have been more specific. I was curious if there were any promotions that were not listed. I know in the past I have gotten better prices than were posted on the website.