Search similar:

uniqs
go_mustangs
join:2005-03-06
Stockton, CA

go_mustangs

New Service - Stockton Area

Good Morning,

I'm kind of new to all this so please forgive me if I'm asking the wrong thing or asking in the wrong spot.

I've been using ATT U-Verse for my internet and television because of a discount promotion. the promotion is due to expire and they are not budging on the pride. In addition, I'm very much interested in "cutting the cable" and living off of over the air and internet television contact. The issue I have is I am a SF Giants fan and I enjoy watching the Giants games. They are mostly televised on CSNBA. I did a little research and over on the silicondust.com they show CSNBA as a channel available over qam if you are a comcast basic cable customer. So I could subscribe for internet and basic cable and view the basic channel lineup, plus and qam channels available plus ota and internet content (netflix/hulu). This sounds perfect for me, but as I research further I hear about scrambling and qam channels not being available. Can someone please assist me or direct me to the right place to research this further.

Thank you in advance for any help you can lend.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

Welcome to the NoCal Forum, go_mustangs See Profile

Pretty sure someone will chime in with a suggestion or two.
We do have many members in that area

Jtmo
Premium Member
join:2001-05-20
Novato, CA

1 recommendation

Jtmo to go_mustangs

Premium Member

to go_mustangs
We do have a Comcast forum here. But, CQAM is going away this summer or fall in Norcal and you will need a box.
3 boxes are free, but HD boxes are $8 each or $16 for a DVR/HD box.

I was on basic cable and internet for a long time.
That and streaming data was fine.

Comcast lineup
»xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv ··· listings