spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Steveoooo

@bell.ca
reply to Calmuser

Re: Is Bell really this hurting for more money? (paper bill fee)

It is another way for bell to make more money. Yes it reduces wastage but it also cuts jobs and just puts money in Bell's pocket. If they really cared they'd reduce their fees by 2$ for those who want to switch to ebilling and leave regular paper bills as is. Instead they save money with all those who will switch to ebilling and get another 2$ from those who forget to switch or still want to receive a paper bill.

Chuck sTruck

@teksavvy.com
Is that you Steve? Like the other guy said soon Bell will be targeting little children and senile adults.

vintagewino

join:2003-07-22
Grimsby, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by Chuck sTruck :

Is that you Steve? Like the other guy said soon Bell will be targeting little children and senile adults.

Too late! Doing that already! Good idea, though! Always looking for better ways to create more black ink on the bottom line (and fatter bonus cheques!).

I wonder

@rr.com
I don't quite understand how this is possible, in my home I have Internet, phone, and cable service from twc. My cellphone is from verizon. My roommate who does not have a computer has to use my laptop to access there AT&T phone bill because they charge a 5 dollar fee for a paper mailed bill. What if I didn't allow him to use my laptop, or the gentleman that is 84, does he use a computer? If a customer doesn't have Internet service via bell how does bell know they have access to the Internet to view and pay there bill? Seems as though as long as you don't have Internet service tell bell you don't have access to the internet, no bill no payment, and if they turn your services tell your local government representive they refuse to send you a bill without a fee because they want you to use a service you dont have access too.

AsherN
Premium
join:2010-08-23
Thornhill, ON
said by I wonder :

I don't quite understand how this is possible, in my home I have Internet, phone, and cable service from twc. My cellphone is from verizon. My roommate who does not have a computer has to use my laptop to access there AT&T phone bill because they charge a 5 dollar fee for a paper mailed bill. What if I didn't allow him to use my laptop, or the gentleman that is 84, does he use a computer? If a customer doesn't have Internet service via bell how does bell know they have access to the Internet to view and pay there bill? Seems as though as long as you don't have Internet service tell bell you don't have access to the internet, no bill no payment, and if they turn your services tell your local government representive they refuse to send you a bill without a fee because they want you to use a service you dont have access too.

The fee only applies if you subscribe to Bell's internet service.

have_nots

@bell.ca
reply to I wonder
said by I wonder :

What if I didn't allow him to use my laptop, or the gentleman that is 84, does he use a computer? If a customer doesn't have Internet service via bell how does bell know they have access to the Internet to view and pay there bill?

And to add insult to injury, the federal government has cut funding for public Internet access as if every Canadian citizen can (and should?) afford the ever-increasing monthly service fees from BHell and Roguers.
Disgusting on all fronts...

Chuck sTruck

@teksavvy.com
reply to vintagewino
And this one also.
Bell's $2.80 touch-tone fee

»www.moneyville.ca/article/115937···tone-fee

franch

join:1999-11-03
Canada
The 50 cents Primus thing was offered when ebilling non-existent to get existing customers to switch, but they don't offer that anymore. Now, they default to e-billing and you have to pay 99 cents to receive a paper bill. Sure, not as expensive as Bell, but I wouldn't be surprised if it changed to $2 also after Bell implements their charge.