Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis

Re: [game] Newbie Dethy 11

Meng, can I ask why you decided to do a drive-by no lynch when it was a death sentence for you?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
GJ Dunga.

FYI, I didn't tell him the answer at all. I told him to figure it out himself. I don't know if he used my help, but I gave some encouragement.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Dunga Bee

to Dunga Bee
/ghost

GJ Dunga

/ghost

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Thanks and thanks to Archivis for the guidance. I still need to figure out the ins and outs of the logic puzzle, but that was a fun exercise!

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

People think the objective is to find out who is mafia. The best way to accomplish this objective is to rule out who is legit. Depending on the results, you can find out players who are legit on Day 1. Sometimes, you can get 1-2 legit players right away. From there, you can know that their results are gold on Day 2. Once you figure out what role they are, it makes it more difficult for the mafia to forge a role and it narrows down the field real quick.

In fact, the best case scenario for mafia is where they can make all players have a scenario in which they are mafia.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to drew

Premium Member

to drew
said by drew:

Meng, can I ask why you decided to do a drive-by no lynch when it was a death sentence for you?

Yeah, I tried to make them not go to night again, but after they both voted night I figured it was heading that way anyway. I also had to assume you'd take us to night eventually if I didn't.