uniqs

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

Re: [Caps] What do you think Comcast should do now about its dat

OK, I think everyone has had a chance to vote on this now, so I have closed the poll.

It's not a surprise that the "totally remove it" choice got the most votes, yet that was only 21% of all votes cast.

Just "leaving the cap as it currently is" choice got only 7%, so it's clear that most voters would like to see it changed in some way.

The 3 choices that involved allowing it to be raised in some way received a total of 45% of the vote, and if you add to that the "totally remove it" vote, then it says 2/3 of the votes were for the cap to either be raised or removed.

I think at the least, the cap should be given a "Cost of Cyber-Living" increase of some amount, as since it was set at 250GB, there has been a large increase in the use of devices and apps that use a larger amount of data over a month's time.

I still like the idea of having the cap vary by speed tier myself, with the problem of just figuring out what to set it to for the lowest tier (Economy= 100GB?) and the highest one (Extreme 105 = 1TB?).

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ

Premium Member

said by telcodad:

It's not a surprise that the "totally remove it" choice got the most votes, yet that was only 21% of all votes cast.

Only 21% should switch to business class