Ontario, CA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to cork1958

Re: Not quite how it works...

said by cork1958:

OK.

IMO,
Most people are dumber than a box of rocks and/or have no life!!

10Mbps might a little low to say that's good enough for everyone, but most faster speeds are only needed for home users that are like I just said above, dumber than a box of rocks, have no life and/or common sense!!

Just like the person being discussed in the article though, dumber than a box of rocks!! If the person being discussed doesn't run/own IBM or some such company, this is all about stupidity/greed/lack of common sense or just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame!

Wow you are pretty damn rude. There are tons of things that you can do with a high speed connection. You ever tried to stream non-recompressed bluray rips over your 10 megabit connection with its 1mbit upload? I have friends family that stream things off me and I can handle several connections at once even with the highest bit-rate video.

What if you want to give back to the community by seeding torrents (not talking about just copyrighted content ones).

Also i have been giving some thought of now with the bandwidth I have of starting a business as I also happen to have a 48U rack that is only about half full right now and 150TB of disk space in it.
--
300/150 mbit Bonded Verizon FiOS connection FTW!