spc
uniqs

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to The0_o

to The0_o

Re: [Raiding] LFR asshattery

so last night i was the asshat. I didnt heal on Zonozz until black phase. and then i only holy radianced/light of dawned. I pulled 10k hps, was second on the meter, and we didnt wipe. I was beat out by a disc priest, and number 4 on the meter was the DK tank.

I could reasonably just sit on my hands the whole fight. I'm not sure how other people do it...

I noticed 1 hunter just standing out inthe middle of no where, not doing anything, but moving with the group around the room during trash. Needless to say, he died every time we had a red ooze. And he didn nothing the whole fight either.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Venom14:

I noticed 1 hunter just standing out inthe middle of no where, not doing anything, but moving with the group around the room during trash. Needless to say, he died every time we had a red ooze. And he didn nothing the whole fight either.

Sometimes when you step in a pile of shit... you are able to wipe your boot immediately.... other times... you just have to deal with having shit on your boots until the time comes when you can scrape the shit off without getting it in your car/house or on your clothes. Shit happens.

don't let shit ruin your day.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to Venom14

Premium Member

to Venom14
That's about how I heal Zon too.

Usually I go around bouncing the ball if the tank points the boss the wrong way.

I get the inevitable "YOU DON'T NEED TO BOUNCE IT IN LFR JACKASS" but hey, I like it when the boss takes extra damage. And having a healer do it means they can keep themselves alive and handle dispels.