All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to The0_o

to The0_o

Re: [Raiding] LFR asshattery

So last night I LFR first wing with my Shaman healer.. I noticed the Offtank taking tons of damage barely keeping him alive, I thought he had Morchok stacks or something, he also stayed in the black ooze.. we kept him alive anyway..

Well Zonnoz is one tank fight so no big issue, came Yor'sahj and he died 3 times on trash.. I /inspect him and he wasn't even on tank spec much less gear, after the 4th death I tell him that if he could please put some tank gear or at least go blood spec.

His Response was "We always one tank this sh*t, shut the f**k up you Mal'ganis Elitist F*g" and was kicked from the LFR.. (it was a semi guild run it seemed)

After a quick report for direct insults I re-Q'd got instant pop as healer, luckilly same 2/8 run ready to pull boss and breezed thru the 2 last bosses with no tank issues.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

1 tanking the first half is perfectly fine. if he was taking tons of damage though, doesn't that mean he was trying to 2 tank in DPS spec/gear?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Nick D:

1 tanking the first half is perfectly fine. if he was taking tons of damage though, doesn't that mean he was trying to 2 tank in DPS spec/gear?

yeah... he was probably standing beside the tank as if he was tanking.. but in the wrong gear. newsflash: there's a reason why melee dps position where they do.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

To gib the priest who wandered a little too close to Morchok's nuts?

*schlong*