April - Sept Satellite Stuff For Sale & Wanted
Since posts for satellite equipment for sale, trade or wanted, placed in the appropriate forum here at BBR are very unlikely to get a response, welcome to the official, satellite stuff for sale thread.
Feel free to make one post here for any satellite equipment you are looking to unload or acquire. Here are the ground rules:
1. Post only about satellite equipment for sale/trade or wanted.
2. This thread is for consumers only, no dealers. Posts by dealers pretending to be consumers will be considered spam. Posting spam is the best way known to be banned from BBR.
3. Make exactly one post giving the information about your sale/trade/wanted stuff. Follow-up is to be conducted by IM or email only, not within this thread. If you need to amend your post beyond the period of time you can edit it yourself, IM a forum host to do it for you. Do not use the "hey mods" button for this purpose!
4. Do not respond to posts within this thread. Contact the author via IM or email. Responses in this thread will be deleted.
NOTE: Posts from anonymous users that do not contain an email address or some other way for them to be contacted will also be deleted because the only way to contact that person would be to REPLY IN THE THREAD!
5. Contact a forum host when the transaction is complete so your post can be removed. Do not use the "hey mods" button for this purpose.
6. Forum hosts will remove posts more than 60 days old or lock the thread and let it fade into history, regardless.
We will probably amend or add to these rules as we go. Posts that do not fall within these rules will be removed. Please contact a forum host if you notice a post not meeting the criteria above.
Do not use the "hey mods" button for this purpose.
|reply to seagreen |
Entire HN9000 system available
Switched to DSL last fall and still have all the HN9000 parts in the basement. Includes dish, transmitter/receiver, coax, modem and power supply. All used for exactly 2 years and 1 month.
Any reasonable offer accepted, even if it just pays for shipping. I hate to send stuff like this to the dump.
E-mail to email@example.com