spc
Search similar:

uniqs
mikefxu
join:2004-10-05
Titusville, FL

mikefxu

Bleh

Most the ATT employees I interact with are incompetent from every level: cellular, home and business. I have had great service from the enterprise level. Fire them all and hire anyone else that wants a job in the economy. A first day employee is no more competent or intelligent about ATT versus ones that have been there awhile.

JustSaying
@sbcglobal.net

JustSaying

Anon

Did you ever think that maybe it's not everyone you come into contact with? Maybe you are looking at the incompetent person every morning in the mirror....
mikefxu
join:2004-10-05
Titusville, FL

mikefxu

I could write a book on my daily adventures with ATT. I hate/lothe ATT and love every time I can take business away from them. If they are not going to staff competent and ethical (mostly cellular, corporate stores) employees, they are not doing a service to me, the customer. Trust me, when I find a competent and ethical ATT employee I keep them in my Rolodex. I usually get my cellular service and equipment from a business cellular rep I have in my Rolodex. Every time I go to the corporate store they screw up in some manner or complete add things to our accounts in a unethical manner. Calling for new landlines and/or Internet service through the United States for ATT is a painful. I have never had a positive experience from beginning to end. Starting ATT dry DSL service at home was one of the worst experience ever. I work with many carriers throught the United States and would have to say ATT is one of the worst companies to work with.

I am not the only one that agrees: »consumerist.com/2012/04/ ··· art.html

You don't have to defend the shit company you work for. Its just a job.

I use to do telemarketing in high school and I would never defend that at the time or now. Shit is shit.

Attbizrep
@mycingular.net

Attbizrep to mikefxu

Anon

to mikefxu
Ive been with AT&T (bellsouth) for almost 9 years, in small business. I always exceeded my numbers, gave excellent customer service, but since AT&T took over, my customer service is still first and now I'm going to be fired next month because of it. AT&T cares nothing for the customer, it's all about sales. i take care of my customers, but I'm about to be fired because of the unrealistic sales targets they give us and I won't slam products on customers' accounts. I actually handle customer requests, follow up with them to make sure their billing is correct, but that doesn't matter to AT&T because I didn't sell anything to them. With bellsouth, we were taught to consult with the customer and offer products based on need, now it doesn't matter if you need it or not, just sell it. They don't train reps anymore how to use and navigate the systems properly, they only train them to sell. It really is disheartening to say the least, I'm sorry you've had such horrible experiences with AT&T, I can tell you, from what I've seen, it's just going to get worse.