spc
Search similar:

uniqs
klsx971
join:2012-04-04
Fresno, CA

klsx971

How I got Cash from my 100.00 Reward Card INSTRUCTIONS

Ok I just got my 100.00 reward card from ATT. Policy on the card says NO CASH BACK. WRONG!! Ok if you have a prepaid Visa/MC Card that is loadable you can log on to your prepaid debit account online. Goto Transfer bank account funds to your prepaid Visa/MC Card. Depending on your card there is a refundable under 1.00 transaction fee which is credited back to the account after confirmation. Follow the steps on transfering the funds on your webpage. A few confirmation steps but just read the screen. I transferred 97.00 to my prepaid card and now I can use my prepaid Visa/MC and take the money out. Also if you keep the transfered funds on your prepaid card it do not expire like the stupid reward card. All true and proven. SPREAD THE NEWS. Copy this post to as many sites where ppl are complaining about the ATT reward card.

ALoha
nephipower
join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

nephipower

The steps that you took to get the money is not very clear. Could you do bullet points for the steps you did to get the money?
burns113
join:2002-07-13
Louisville, KY

burns113

I get it:

1. Have prepaid, reloadable credit card
2. Reload card with funds from AT&T Rewards card
3. Use prepaid credit card to get cash
bigddybn
join:2000-10-18
Stuart, FL

bigddybn to klsx971

to klsx971
Seems like a lot of work for... nothing?

Just pay a bill with the reward card and keep the 100 bucks in your checking account that you would have used for the bill. Voila 100 bucks cash.
klsx971
Fresno, CA

klsx971

True-but If you have no bills to pay and no checking acct that's where the magic is!!

Jon5
Premium Member
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL

Jon5

Premium Member

Everyone takes cards. What do you need cash for? I can't remember the last time I carried cash. I think I took out $20 about three months ago for some damn reason. Don't remember though.

OSUGoose
join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

OSUGoose to klsx971

to klsx971
Or ya know use it to buy gas....

maartena
Elmo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Orange, CA

maartena to klsx971

Premium Member

to klsx971
I just spent it in the grocery store. If you spend more than the amount on the card, any store system will just ask for the remainder balance. I spent $110=ish on groceries, used the $100 (or something like $98 or so, there was some sort of fee), and paid the rest with my debit card.... voila, $100 used up.

Much easier.
bigddybn
join:2000-10-18
Stuart, FL

bigddybn to klsx971

to klsx971
said by klsx971:

True-but If you have no bills to pay and no checking acct that's where the magic is!!

I have a feeling if you have an ATT reward card that you have at least 1 bill to pay....
ipman
join:2010-08-31
San Jose, CA

ipman

OP may have a credit card that pays better (> 2%) rewards for paying utility bills.

But... if you can load up a prepaid VISA/MC with reward cards. Can you do it with regular Credit Card and get cash?
oodssoo
join:2012-03-30

oodssoo to klsx971

to klsx971
I am sure this information is useful for some. I'd like to add one question though.

What happens to that money of 3 dollars you lost in this transaction? To some, 3 dollars means semi-1 gallon of gas...

Have fun!
severach
join:2002-09-12
Jackson, MI

severach to maartena

to maartena
I'd like to see how you live on less than $100 per lifetime. Surely you spend money somewhere that accepts credit.

I just got a $30 prepaid AE card. $30.00 in gas and problem is solved.

Partial payments works for amounts less than the card if you're tricky. If the bill comes up to $37.61, don't put all $37.61 on the card. Put $30 on and pay the rest some other way. You can't remember that $62.39 is left but you can remember that $70 is left.
klsx971
Fresno, CA

klsx971 to oodssoo

to oodssoo
3.00 = beef jerky