share rss forum feed

Noah Vail
Son made my Avatar
Premium
join:2004-12-10
Lorton, VA
kudos:3

Hey, Elections are coming up.

Which Congressional / Presidential candidates won't sell out our liberties once elected?

W16

join:2006-08-25
Colborne, ON
They all will. In one form or another. 'Tis the system the Western world has built itself upon.

easonin
Rock Ridge, FL

join:2008-07-08

1 recommendation

reply to Noah Vail
I can think of one presidential candidate that won't!
You know who he is!
Ron Paul!
»ronpaul2012.com/

Desdinova
Premium
join:2003-01-26
Gaithersburg, MD
Yup. Gotta agree.

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
reply to easonin
let me know how this works out for ya.

sandman_1

join:2011-04-23
reply to Desdinova
Gotta 2nd that. Unfortunately there are too many sheep out there that believe anything coming out of these politicians' mouths.

easonin
Rock Ridge, FL

reply to ArrayList
Well yea, there are not so smart people out there that don't vote based on principle, if they have any at all, and will take Faux Nooz's rubbish as the gospel. It doesn't surprise me. However, if these same people would take 10% of their TV time and devote it to researching their candidates of choice, they would quickly change their tune.
So you too will just go along to get along, eh?
sad.
What's popular, isn't always right, and what's right isn't always popular.

gorehound

join:2009-06-19
Portland, ME
reply to Noah Vail
Do not count on a GOP or Democrat to protect your Rights.
Next Election we had better have an Alternate Party so we can all work together to get our Rights BACK !!!
And sorry I will not Vote for Ron Paul who deep inside is a Conservative Bigot and should not be looked at as someone who will be your Savior.
We need a real Savior.Who believes in EQUAL Rights to All no matter your Religion,Color, or Sexual Preference.RP is not that shining knight.

easonin
Rock Ridge, FL

That is a wonderful idea!! But, in this year, who's that going to be?? The clock is ticking. And show us proof that he is a bigot. You can't. You can only point to this or that, but nothing has been proven. And besides, even if he was a bigot, I personally do not care. Since he's smart enough to "hide" it this long in his career, 4 possible years won't make him want to bring it out now.
And conservative? What does that really mean? Nothing. Just look at his record, he's definitely got principles.
One more question, of all the candidates, who would be the best option to help "get our rights back"? Answer honestly! It's okay, you can keep it to yourself!
--
...if you're not pissed off, you're not paying attention.

PapaMidnight

join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD

1 recommendation

reply to ArrayList
Beat me to the punch on this one...

W16

join:2006-08-25
Colborne, ON
reply to easonin
The people get the government they deserve...or, some such thing.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19
reply to easonin
said by easonin:

I can think of one presidential candidate that won't!
You know who he is!
Ron Paul!
»ronpaul2012.com/

100% agreed.

I love Ron Paul.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to Noah Vail
said by Noah Vail:

Which Congressional / Presidential candidates won't sell out our liberties once elected?

They're all crooks!