spc
uniqs
gorehound
join:2009-06-19
Portland, ME

gorehound to Noah Vail

to Noah Vail

Re: Hey, Elections are coming up.

Do not count on a GOP or Democrat to protect your Rights.
Next Election we had better have an Alternate Party so we can all work together to get our Rights BACK !!!
And sorry I will not Vote for Ron Paul who deep inside is a Conservative Bigot and should not be looked at as someone who will be your Savior.
We need a real Savior.Who believes in EQUAL Rights to All no matter your Religion,Color, or Sexual Preference.RP is not that shining knight.
easonin
Rock Ridge, FL
join:2008-07-08

easonin

That is a wonderful idea!! But, in this year, who's that going to be?? The clock is ticking. And show us proof that he is a bigot. You can't. You can only point to this or that, but nothing has been proven. And besides, even if he was a bigot, I personally do not care. Since he's smart enough to "hide" it this long in his career, 4 possible years won't make him want to bring it out now.
And conservative? What does that really mean? Nothing. Just look at his record, he's definitely got principles.
One more question, of all the candidates, who would be the best option to help "get our rights back"? Answer honestly! It's okay, you can keep it to yourself!