kudos:2

VoIP provider porting these exchanges?

Looking for VoIP provider porting any/all of the below:

--
OptionsDSL Wireless Internet
»www.optionsdsl.ca

Global Fiber

@deltacom.net

Insomniak - do you need a SIP carrier to point the 905 and 519 numbers to the same site, or would this be pointed to two sites - one in the 519 area code and one in the 905?

I have a couple carriers who I think can port and point these all to one site if you like, but I need the address to the site where the SIP trunks would be installed or maybe you want to "bring your own bandwidth" - we can do either or, but remember when you bring your own bandwidth you are responsible for call quality and call completion and you cannot successfully control VoIP calls over Cable and DSL. Contact me at steve@globalfiberanddata.com and we can get on a conf call with any SIP carriers who can do this once we know a little more from you - Thanks!

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON
kudos:2

It would be the same site. And it would be bringing my own bandwidth. (not cable or Dsl).
--
OptionsDSL Wireless Internet
»www.optionsdsl.ca

global fiber

@deltacom.net

OK - I am sending these exchanges to my contacts and will see if they have any issues porting them and get back to you. Need you to send your site address for an accurate quote

I quote 24 and 36 month terms - if you want something else just say so. When you bring your own bandwidth SIP carriers will often require upfront payment via credit card depending on your credit score so be aware of this - they are all that way. Talk to you shortly

Expand your moderator at work