spc
uniqs
Hesher
Premium Member
join:2002-09-26
Sycamore, IL

Hesher

Premium Member

Re: Anyone else having problems with Sprint?

HA. Now they said they'll agree to early termination without a fee (my contract is up in 3 months) and they said if they do that I need to send back both of my EVO's that I paid for. I'm so over Sprint!
Hesher

Hesher

Premium Member

And update. Emailed CEO and chief of service. Recieved a call tonight and an email as well.....pretty shocked there was any response at all.
whymeintrouble
Premium Member
join:2001-06-20
Naperville, IL

whymeintrouble

Premium Member

said by Hesher:

And update. Emailed CEO and chief of service. Recieved a call tonight and an email as well.....pretty shocked there was any response at all.

can you elaborate on this more, what was said?
Hesher
Premium Member
join:2002-09-26
Sycamore, IL

Hesher

Premium Member

said by whymeintrouble:

said by Hesher:

said by whymeintrouble:

said by Hesher:

Basically, I received a call from a customer care director. Very apologetic, very nice. He agreed to give me a credit and send me an air wave free of charge. He said that while in my area the scheduled completion is the end of June (I'm in DeKalb County) but they expect it to be finished in a month. If in a month I'm still getting the same service that I can contact him directly. If in the meantime I decide that I can't handle the service anymore that I can call him and get cancelled out at no charge......please note that customer service said $50 per line etf (contract up in July) and if they waive the ETF I would have to send back all of my handsets (that I paid for???!!!????). We have 2 evos and another junk cell phone.

It's gotten so bad that I'm going to go buy a track phone.

Yesterday I dropped 15 calls....I was mostly in Elgin to St. Charles Randall Rd corridor and then west on 38 towards DeKalb.

Today, I've only been in Sycamore DeKalb. I have now received 6 voice mails where my phone never even rang.....God only knows how many calls I've missed without someone leaving a message.