share rss forum feed

jfmezei
Premium
join:2007-01-03
Pointe-Claire, QC
kudos:23
reply to jfmezei

Re: Telephone Do Not Call List gets stop-gap funding

April 4th 2012 marked the 4th anniversary of my first submission to the CRTC on the internet access. (throttling). It was also the start of the throttling fight at the CRTC.

»www.crtc.gc.ca/PartVII/eng/2008/···5153.htm

It's been hell. I've made ennemies and friends. Blood has been shed, insults flung about. But went from being an unkown to filing a petition to governor in council and causing headaches to a lot of people because of that

The Bell letter that confirmed the throttling:

downloadCustomer let···ar28.pdf 26462 bytes

The highly illegal pictures from inside the INDU hearing (pictures are strictly verboten at committee hearings unless you are accredited journalist, but we didn't know that when we were there)

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

♫ MEM-O-RIES.... ♬ [Think Streisand]

Nice haircuts though.

(Mine is shiny on the top, BTW)

JGROCKY
Premium
join:2005-05-19
Chatham, ON
reply to jfmezei

Nice!

grunze510

join:2009-02-14
Cote Saint-Luc, QC
kudos:1
reply to jfmezei

said by jfmezei:

The highly illegal pictures from inside the INDU hearing (pictures are strictly verboten at committee hearings unless you are accredited journalist, but we didn't know that when we were there)

You've probably written more on this issue than any newspaper journalist has, so I think you can be considered a journalist here, and therefore the pics are nice and legal.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to jfmezei

said by jfmezei:

It's been hell. I've made ennemies and friends. Blood has been shed, insults flung about. But went from being an unkown to filing a petition to governor in council and causing headaches to a lot of people because of that

It's amazing what you've managed to accomplish JF, as an individual.

You may have future in the regulatory industry just yet, let's just hope it's for the good side.
--
Tank Nation 2012