uniqs
share rss forum feed

haroldo

join:2004-01-16
united state
kudos:1
reply to linicx

Re: [SU] Java for OS X 2012-002

No need to insult. I said CALL Apple. If you need a repair, send it to them (they'll pay postage). In American English I even typed the phone number for you.

linicx
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2002-12-03
United State
Reviews:
·TracFone Wireless
·CenturyLink

I said you did not read anything I wrote. Why would I call Apple when [1] Apple Tech CANNOT, CAN NOT, touch iTunes, and [2] I've already WASTED 40 HOURS WITH APPLE AND [3] I A HAVE ALREADY WASTED ANOTHER 30 HOURS WITH ITUNES.

SURELY YOU JEST??? YOU CALL APPLE AND WASTE YOUR TIME.
--
Mac: No windows, No Gates, Apple inside

haroldo

join:2004-01-16
united state
kudos:1

Phone support will deal with iTunes. They did with me. No need to be caustic. Few will want to offer help to someone who is obnoxious.

linicx
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2002-12-03
United State

I am sorry I do not believe you. I have nothing else to say to you. Thank you for your time.
--
Mac: No windows, No Gates, Apple inside

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS

2 edits
reply to linicx

Apparently you do not read American English...I'll say it again.

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH VERIZON
It has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR iPHONE
It has NOTHING TO DO WITH iTUNES SOFTWARE.

It's a gift card issue and I gave you the link to email support along with the instruction to click on the Gift Cards issues drop down.

But in actuality it appears to be more a YOU problem than anything else. You could EASILY resolve this problem if you actually wanted to, but evidently you would rather complain about it than take a few minutes to fix it. Ra helps those who help themselves.