Zse
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
OBX 12 North

ZsExperiment to somms

Premium Member

to somms

Re: [Bill] Random "non-recurring charges" of $255.36 o

No, there is no itemization detail, just a single line item charge for $255.36 under "Non-recurring charges" with no description. Comcast customer service is stumped, as well.

somms
join:2003-07-28
Centerville, UT

somms

said by ZsExperiment:

No, there is no itemization detail, just a single line item charge for $255.36 under "Non-recurring charges" with no description. Comcast customer service is stumped, as well.

Smells like a bogus charge then...just reviewed my monthly statements for the last year and have never seen 'Non-recurring charges' appear in any of my details!

ZsExperiment
Zse
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
OBX 12 North

ZsExperiment

Premium Member

Yes, it's bogus. It's probably just a clerical error (e.g. maybe someone entered the normal triple play plan price in the wrong field) but I can't get anyone at Comcast customer service to remove it because they don't know what it is for.

Cheese
Premium Member
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL

Cheese to somms

Premium Member

to somms
On the main page itself...not the PDF...

Current Bill (4/8 - 5/7)
Recurring charges (Services) $29.99
Non-recurring charges (e.g. One-time fees, PPV, Usage) $0.00
Taxes, surcharges, fees

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to ZsExperiment

MVM

to ZsExperiment
said by ZsExperiment:

Can you provide a screenshot of the bill? I would like to see what this looks like.