how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

It's Lonely

...apparently me and Mauser are the last two remaining Teleblend customers...

TBUser2

@tbcnet.net.tw

count me as the 3rd one. I actually have been thinking of jumping ship and switching to other providers as Teleblend keeps raising their tax&fee every few months. (I personally don't think the government raised the fee every other or few months. Instead, it's their way of making more money).

Just $15.00 a month (after all tax&fee) a year back, it is almost $20 now.

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA

said by TBUser2 :

count me as the 3rd one. I actually have been thinking of jumping ship and switching to other providers as Teleblend keeps raising their tax&fee every few months. (I personally don't think the government raised the fee every other or few months. Instead, it's their way of making more money).

YEAH... i have been noticing that... two words... Call-Centric.. check them out...

DonLibes
Premium,ExMod 2001
join:2003-01-19
reply to TBUser2

said by TBUser2 :

That's a 33% increase but my Teleblend bill increased by only 9% in the same period. (Yes, I know 9% is still much higher than inflation but the bill is still below $20.) Can you look at your breakdown and see why it went up? Our locality did increase the phone taxes (although Teleblend increased their own fees as well).

By the way, I recently called and complained about the ever advancing date on which they charged my credit card. Two years ago, they charged my card 5 days before the service month started. They kept advancing it to the point that by February 2012, I was paying 6 weeks early!

When I called, the guy said something like that "yeah, it's a known bug and I'll put you on a new billing cycle which will fix it for you." I asked why they couldn't fix it for everyone and he said he only knew that he could fix it for people as they called up and complained.

ct35

join:2008-03-23

I still use them. Not worth the time to find an alternative, and I've always liked the feature set.

Saint168

@charter.com

Still using their service, no complain.