Mississauga, ON

dialtone to gruntlord6

to gruntlord6

Re: Looks like R0cky is back!

said by gruntlord6:

said by JGROCKY:

Lmao.... That, ahum, hurt!

Welcome back savior of the internet.

I actually agree with the 'savior of the internet' comment cause with out TPIA's like r0cky's TekSavvy I really would be up shit's creek without a paddle and not a clue what to do except pay the extortionist price the big boys charge for service and especially bandwidth. On topic though I'm very happy to see r0cky is back at the helm, feel a lot better with him around keeping things in order and fighting for the fairness of Canadians, welcome back bro.

JGROCKY
Premium Member
join:2005-05-19
Chatham, ON

JGROCKY

Premium Member

Appreciate the kind words but this has very much been a joint effort among many, ISPs and individuals, to have brought the market issues and efforts forward.

In the meantime... I'm glad to be back!

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to dialtone

Premium Member

to dialtone
said by dialtone:

said by gruntlord6:

said by JGROCKY:

Lmao.... That, ahum, hurt!

Welcome back savior of the internet.

I actually agree with the 'savior of the internet' comment cause with out TPIA's like r0cky's TekSavvy I really would be up shit's creek without a paddle and not a clue what to do except pay the extortionist price the big boys charge for service and especially bandwidth. On topic though I'm very happy to see r0cky is back at the helm, feel a lot better with him around keeping things in order and fighting for the fairness of Canadians, welcome back bro.

It's not "Rockys Teksavvy". His brother Marc is co-owner and puts a lot in himself as well. As Rocky said, joint effort. Rocky may have been the "face of TSI" for some time but let's also pay respect where it's due for his good brother too eh. They're a good team.

Edit: Oops, i used their instead of they're haha. Fixed spelling

JGROCKY
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

JGROCKY

Premium Member

I was more referencing CNOC, JF, Groupe Consomateur, and a host of others but yes, at the very least I'm not alone on the TSI front and neither is the ownership (George, Tacit, etc...).... Lots of good folks putting in for making tomorrow's virtual world a little better, however hard and filled with potholes it may be!

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by JGROCKY:

I was more referencing CNOC, JF, Groupe Consomateur, and a host of others....

Sounds like a classic "Awww Shucks" moment to ME.

BTW, R0cky, did you read THIS thread, starting at Page 2 ?

»[DSL] SL-MLPPP no longer needed...now what? (Marc, chime in?)

What think ?

JGROCKY
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

JGROCKY

Premium Member

Haven't read it but will be now...