spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

socrates

@sonic.net

Nightmare with Direct TV

I had Direct TV FOR 2 YEARS. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE, WITH CONSTANT SERVICE PROBLEMS REGARDING TV SERVICE. THE RECEIVERS WERE CONSTANTLY OUT AND HAD TO BE FIXED BY THEIR SERVICE REP. THERE WERE OUTAGES, BILLING PROBLEMS, FAULTY EQUIPMENT AND IT WAS A DISASTER. I FINALLY CANCELLED AFTER A TWO YEAR CONTRACT. THEY SENT THE RETURN BOXES FOR THE RECEIVERS TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. THEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND THE BOXES TO MY ADDRESS IN A FEW DAYS. THEY LEFT ME A NOTE TO PICK UP AT THE POST OFFICE. I PICKED UP ONE BOX ONLY FOR TWO RECEIVERS, WHICH WAS INCORRECTLY SENT. THERE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TWO BOXES FOR TWO RECEIVERS. I HAS TO PAY OUT OF POCKET TO SEND THE SECOND RECEIVER BACK AND WAS TRANSFERRED THREE TIMES BEFORE I FOUND A CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON WHO KNEW ANYTHING, BUT DIDN'T KNOW MUCH. IT WAS THE OLD, "blame yourself for the wrong amount of boxes routine. I did tell them what I needed. Took 3 weeks to finally get boxes. Had to wait in line at the post office then figure out how to send the two receivers back. I paid for one receiver to go back to their facility in Ontario CA. This was a NIGHTMARE and I am so happy to not have to deal with this co any longer. They actually tried to talk me into resubscribing again....I DON'T THINK SO!!

unprofessional »