uniqs
share rss forum feed

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Dunga Bee

Re: [game] Newbie F11

Dunga I think they are fishing.

I think that they both believe they are town and they are waiting for some dialog about them being mafia.

For now T is highest on my suspision list as I see the above as just a way to shake people up.
--
I guess words are a motherfucker, they can be great. Or they can degrade, or even worse, they can teach hate. It's like these kids hang on every single statement we make.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Should I even bother checking this over the weekend?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Yes you should, there is a lot stuff you can miss over 2 days.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

I tend to disagree. I don't check over the weekend much at all, and I certainly don't have the info at home to progress the game even if a lynch would somehow occur.

Going fishing tomorrow morning. F this computer shit. Clean the trout, then outdoor work most of the day Sat and Sun. Will eat the trout somewhere in between.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Thanks for spoiling the joke you dumpass.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Kristopher

Well had Balto and Smiley not agreed to play patty cake until the mafia came out and said hi we may have gotten somewhere.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
reply to f0rtys3ven

I normally take small breaks from hitting F5 to talk to my family over the weekend but the thread definitely is the #1 priority!

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to f0rtys3ven

Balto and Smiley. Nice!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Dunga Bee

That's because nothing is certain in this game. There is no such thing as "Air Tight" in these games. I'm basing my vote on participation alone. Obviously, I'm not a cop, so what else is there?
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Heres where I am at.

Jobbie, I believe is town. I am basing this on the well thought out arguement against Brom. If felt for me like he was truely tring to convince the town to vote what we thought was going to be the last mafia. The fact that he was wrong is unfortunate, but at this time not suspicious to me.

Dunga, I think is town as well. Like before I am basing this on his opening silliness, which too me felt much more like an honest mistake and not suspicious.

Arch, I think your town mostly because I don't think you would have pulled the vote Jobbie with no evidence because I wanna see reactions BS if you were mafia. Also, I believe that you have been half ass playing because you knew from page one that Jobbie was town and is quite capeable of bringing in new info without you having to be active.

That leaves T. Who failed to vote for mafia and choose to continue with his day 1 haha vote, but was quite willing to vote Brom out the next day. Also, he said Block did a good job claiming ...... when really that killed a town power house which isn't a great thing. Finally, I believe he sensed the same thing I did about Jobbie's and Arch's banter back and forth and has since been MIA not wanting to present himself as a target after said BS.
--
I guess words are a motherfucker, they can be great. Or they can degrade, or even worse, they can teach hate. It's like these kids hang on every single statement we make.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I am on big pages now so our pages should conincide.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Also.

Vote: T

Have a good weekend all!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Kristopher

Unvote

I don't want to leave a vote flying for the weekend.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Game on ?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

We need to close this old threads and start fresh.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1

No. FINISH IT.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Kristopher

I don't even have this game anymore. It's done. I won.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Expand your moderator at work