Search similar:

uniqs

motoracer
join:2003-09-15
united state

1 recommendation

motoracer

Haha

$200/month? I'd drop them like a hot potato. I'm on the verge of dropping them now at $100/month. Please give me a reason to cut the cable...!
KD4CVR
join:2000-09-21
Gainesville, GA

KD4CVR

Re: Haha

go out to »www.antennaweb.org/ and put in your address and see what you might be able to see...for free!

djrobx
Premium Member
join:2000-05-31
Reno, NV

djrobx

Premium Member

Re: Haha

A big fat nothing!

"Due to factors such as terrain and distance to broadcasting towers, signal strength calculations have predicted no television stations may be reliably received at this location. "
tkdslr
join:2004-04-24
Pompano Beach, FL

tkdslr to KD4CVR

to KD4CVR
said by KD4CVR:

go out to »www.antennaweb.org/ and put in your address and see what you might be able to see...for free!

I've used that website extensively. but the latest incantation of "antennaweb" seams to have some horrendous flaws.

Plugging in adjacent zip codes, a number stations went from from yellow to violet. I.E. Couple of miles difference(further west), and yet those supposedly weaker signals have a shorter LOS to xmit antennas located to NNW and SSW

Thus I would not depend on that resource in the near future.

In the past that website would list stations up to 60-70 miles away, but now it cut's off at ~35 miles..
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to KD4CVR

Premium Member

to KD4CVR
said by KD4CVR:

Can I see the new Starz original series, Magic City with an antenna for free? What antenna will allow me to watch FX’s American Horror Story for free? The new season of Game of Thrones just started, can an antenna get me that for free? Boardwalk Empire? Nope. True Blood? Nope. Homeland? Nope. Californication, South Park, Buffalo Sabres Hockey, NY Yankees Baseball, Inside The NFL? Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope and Nope.

OTA TV is useless. The programming all sucks. Aside from CBS and Fox Sunday Night, I watch nothing on the networks in primetime. The networks are mainly only good for sports. And don’t even get me started on those retarded digital sub channels.