clarknova
join:2010-02-23
Grande Prairie, AB

clarknova to CyberCam

to CyberCam

Re: Everything MLPPP

I'm glad you got it working.
said by CyberCam:

Never mind about the vlan question, I was reading up the documentation on the wiki and it included vlans as well as ppp instructions for mlppp. I assumed that the vlan method could also be used.

If you're referring to this page: »doc.pfsense.org/index.ph ··· P/MLPPP), I wrote that, so if you find it ambiguous or vague I would appreciate your feedback on how I could improve it.

edit: I think I see what you mean. I will reword it to try to make it clearer how vlans can work with mlppp.

CyberCam
join:2008-04-21
Whitby, ON

CyberCam

said by clarknova:

I'm glad you got it working.

said by CyberCam:

Never mind about the vlan question, I was reading up the documentation on the wiki and it included vlans as well as ppp instructions for mlppp. I assumed that the vlan method could also be used.

If you're referring to this page: »doc.pfsense.org/index.ph ··· P/MLPPP), I wrote that, so if you find it ambiguous or vague I would appreciate your feedback on how I could improve it.

edit: I think I see what you mean. I will reword it to try to make it clearer how vlans can work with mlppp.

Yes, that's the document that I was referring to, it did confuse me, because I thought vlans could only be used by static connections & vpn's only.

It's a lot clearer now thanks for updating it!