All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« IMEI change
This is a sub-selection from Ok , that is just messed up.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Verizon Broadban..
reply to AnonMe

Re: Finally!

said by AnonMe :

Seems like this database/website/importing of data from the carriers could be up in running in a month's time with 1 person's labor.

I agree. It shouldn't take 18 months. T-Mobile already does block IMEI's. (Not with stolen but with unpaid phones/accounts)
--
The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult. The day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
Alden Nowlan

Telco

join:2008-12-19

Especially considering this has been in action for years overseas.

Aussies were the first to implement the system and Europe soon followed with great success.

Maxo
Your tax dollars at work.
Premium,VIP
join:2002-11-04
Tallahassee, FL
reply to djdanska

said by djdanska:

said by AnonMe :

Seems like this database/website/importing of data from the carriers could be up in running in a month's time with 1 person's labor.

I agree. It shouldn't take 18 months. T-Mobile already does block IMEI's. (Not with stolen but with unpaid phones/accounts)

These companies are not nimble. Simple things take them lots of time to do. They can't do anything without a committe and lots of arguing.
I think a moderately technical person could have one running in just a few hours with an api.
--
"Padre, nobody said war was fun now bowl!" - Sherman T Potter

»maxolasersquad.com/

»maxolasersquad.blogspot.com

»www.facebook.com/maxolasersquad

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
reply to Telco

said by Telco:

Especially considering this has been in action for years overseas.

Aussies were the first to implement the system and Europe soon followed with great success.

Oh! That's the kiss of death right there. The Europeans do it? Then it won't work in America.
--
I'm a man, but I can change. If I have to. I guess.

»shaner38.blogspot.com/