spc
uniqs

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc to ummmnoos

to ummmnoos

Re: Rogers uses Fed Regulations to Screw People

But the neighbours don't get the same benefits, and the value of their homes will go down because of the eyesore.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by milnoc:

But the neighbours don't get the same benefits, and the value of their homes will go down because of the eyesore.

How does the expression go...... let them mange gateaux, or something like that?

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc

Do you remember what happened to the lady who said that?
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by milnoc:

Do you remember what happened to the lady who said that?

Manicure?
telco_mtl
join:2012-01-06

telco_mtl to milnoc

to milnoc
said by milnoc:

the same tempest is going on right now in chateauguay, public put up about 3-4 of this style antenna around the town. One thing people dont seem to realize is the antennas on church steeples. in the 5 neighboring towns around my place i can count at least 6 churches with cell antennas on the steeples (some of these churches are right next to houses (ste-margeurite youville in chateauguay)) and one of them has an FM radio antenna on it too!

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

In chateauguay, this started a couple of years ago. I recall posting it in this forum. But in chateauguay, these were full size towers if I recall right going up in peoples yards.

I do, however, recall the latest round over there being about the ones in church steeples...
telco_mtl
join:2012-01-06

telco_mtl

said by hm :

In chateauguay, this started a couple of years ago. I recall posting it in this forum. But in chateauguay, these were full size towers if I recall right going up in peoples yards.

I do, however, recall the latest round over there being about the ones in church steeples...

in chateauguay the thing a few years back was the 3 towers that appeared around the corner of maple and danjou. the latest one is because public put one at the chato centre motel and le carrefour in october and tried to put one on the legion.

the church steeple thing has seemed to pass under the radar, they have been up for years and some are well disguised.