uniqs
share rss forum feed

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to drew

Re: [game] Newbie F11

I'm pretty sure I only brought him to L-2, and yes I feel that it was warranted.

And Dunga, while drew's vote may have been fast from your point of view, it didn't put you in any real danger of being lynched yet. That's also a reason why I voted, because your reaction to an L-3 vote seemed off to me.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
This is what I am seeing, It is an overreaction to a vote that is not putting him on danger.

While me know both Dunga and forty are still "newish" i don't believe that gives them a free pass, all the opposite the voting from the older players will show them what reactions are "scummy" like and to be careful with their posting. Here even a bad bold formatting or a super quick vote can get you lynched.

My vote stands right now.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
reply to Brom
said by Brom:

...your reaction to an L-3 vote seemed off to me.

Aha! That was a bit of a light bulb moment for me. I never thought of that aspect of the game.

I just see a vote as a vote other than the hammer vote. I see your point now. I felt like any vote has meaning and reacted accordingly. I see your point now about the significance or lack of based on how close the vote places you to an actual lynch.

I also do not want or expect any leniency for being new. You may choose not to vote based on a mistake because I am new and you are uncertain if my mistake was real or fake or whatever. But, don't keep me alive just because I am new and you think I should get to play longer or something like that.

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Brom
said by Brom:

I'm pretty sure I only brought him to L-2, and yes I feel that it was warranted.

You're correct. My mistake.