rpjoe
Premium Member
join:2007-09-22
Rochelle Park, NJ

rpjoe to Maclaurin

Premium Member

to Maclaurin

Re: [HD] Picture Jitter

do not change settings on the tv, you will be wasting your time. its the moto box. i've had the same issue as you described. until they update with a fix, if it bothers you that much simply pause the program for a second then resume play.

joe01880
join:2007-10-26
Wakefield, MA

joe01880

said by rpjoe:

do not change settings on the tv, you will be wasting your time. its the moto box. i've had the same issue as you described. until they update with a fix, if it bothers you that much simply pause the program for a second then resume play.

I have had FiOS a long time now, all the Moto STB's have sucked to one degree or another. (knocking on wood) the 7232-2 I have now has been the most stable STB i have had from Verizon.
I went to a TiVo box 4 years ago because the Vz STB's were so bad, what was bugging me then were audio drop outs and bad, just incorrect guide data but I have had STB's the made every thing on the screen green, SD that was unwatchable video drop outs, you name it pretty much i have had it and I am no body special just your average Joe so i figure if i have had all that others must be going through hell.
I have tried to except the problems as growing pains for FiOS but after this long its just bad business for people to have problem after problem with FiOS STB's. Every fix and every update seem to create another set of problems. (please spare me the programers cry of bugs in code, i dont buy it)
If not for the PQ and low price I would have bailed years ago back to cable for internet and a little dish for TV, i hardly use my house phone any more now with having a (non Verizon) smart phone but compared to the alternatives FiOS PQ IMO is by far the best for watching HD and i get the bundle for the same price i was paying 6 years ago. I just dont use the FiOS STB much, maybe thats why it doesnt bother me much too.