uniqs
share rss forum feed

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [Cataclysm] 4.3 LFR/LFD Lame Ducks

With appropriately geared characters, bosses take a minute or more to die and trash isn't that slow. That wasn't him being lazy. That was him being completely ignorant.

There was also a language barrier, and I don't know how to say "use arcane blast" in Spanish.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
Well last time I did a reg dungeon it ended up being BRC
(ok might have been H:BRC)

the trash died in about 3sec (as fire, about 1 cast, 2nd cast would be interupted with the death of the target)
the bosses died in about 30sec

not really any time to get the dots going and work on maintaining them

so I normally only do the current top level dungeons just because the reg and lesser heroics have been nerfed and out geared to all crap.

ya if your at the right gear level for the dungeon it can be fun but when you out gear it not so much, part of why I stopped for half a year, at that point dungeons just aren't interesting and I don't feel like dedicating time to raiding anymore (gym wins over wow)

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Nick D
said by Nick D:

With appropriately geared characters, bosses take a minute or more to die and trash isn't that slow. That wasn't him being lazy. That was him being completely ignorant.

There was also a language barrier, and I don't know how to say "use arcane blast" in Spanish.

Just link the ablity.. if you can.. LOL

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
Yeah, I got a link off WoWhead eventually.

He didn't figure it out. Got a bunch of emoticons.

CpnObvious

join:2010-05-05
Alexandria, VA
kudos:3
The number of mages I see using ring of frost on bosses staggers me. Is there some secret utility to this I don't know about, or is common sense just that uncommon?
--
"This whole thread needs more nut-punching." -Drew

Nick D
Premium
Orange, CA
Usually its around the time people just hit 85 and they're like "my last ability! it must be awesome!"

But I think this guy just liked pretty colors.