spc
Search similar:

uniqs
DMWCincy
join:2004-04-27
Fairfield, OH

DMWCincy

Nexus S 4.0.4 update

Just received the OTA update to 4.0 for the phone. Actually surprised a phone that is almost a year old gets this type of update. I figured I was done with updates minus minor revisions. Have not had time to play with it yet but initial impression so far seems a very little laggy on the screen when I touch something. Guess I'll give my self the day to mess with it and will give a better impression later today.

jsinaiko
Premium Member
join:2001-04-25
Chicago, IL

jsinaiko

Premium Member

I just got mine for the Nexus S 4G - I don't know if you have the earlier Nexus or mine, which we replaced by the Galaxy Nexus around Christmas.

Yeah, slight lag, but the improvements outweigh the minor issues by a lot. MUCH better voice recognition, better interface, seems as if there are fewer desktop freezes, a few things have been moved to improve and simplify the interface, the browser is better, and it appears that battery usage is better as well.
Gigabit1
join:2011-12-12

Gigabit1 to DMWCincy

to DMWCincy
With the update, it's like I have a brand new phone. The interface is smooth as butter, with little to no lag. The screen is a little dim on the auto setting, but otherwise all is good IMO.

jsinaiko
Premium Member
join:2001-04-25
Chicago, IL

jsinaiko

Premium Member

More I sue it the more I like it. A lot of good fixes, better interface, and generally smoother.