Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom

Re: [game] Newbie F11

said by Brom:

I asked for the cop claim not expecting to get one at all. I thought drew was the cop. I don't see how the cop claiming hurt town, we got a mafia, the cop did his job. That's a success to me.

I was not buying drew's claim and I don't think that anybody was since Block was not voted so I believe that drew could have been called on his bluff without at cop claim.

I know that right now we are ahead and Block did great on claiming but the cop bait seemed out of place when people was not buying drew's bluff.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I was also very skeptical when Drew claimed. The heat got turned up because he was L - 1 and he didn't have many other plays.

I guess maybe it didn't read that way for others but that looks pretty clear to me.

Jobbies claims look plausible.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
If no one bought drew's bluff then why did people unvote him? That makes no sense. Drew would not have been lynched had Block not come forward.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Only Arch unovted him, I unvoted Dunga to keep him in lane of Drew since I didn't want a day 1 fun vote to mess up the charts once the serious conversation started because of the claim.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Protus also unvoted, so that's a straight up lie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

This is true i missed Protus vote but i acknowledge it when I called that your vote put drew on L-2 so yeah.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

So why did both Protus and Arch unvote if no one believe drew's bluff?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

We need to ask them, but it is the natural reaction when there is a role claim, no one believe drew because no one voted for Block other than drew himself.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
I wasn't necessarily buying it one way or another yet, but I wanted to see discussion on it before someone came and hammered the L-1. That's why I unvoted.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

So why did both Protus and Arch unvote if no one believe drew's bluff?

I didn't actually see Blockfire counter claim. Once I did, it was too late and he was lynched.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
The unvotes happened before Block's claim. So saying no one believed drew because they didn't vote for Block just doesn't follow.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

You are to one bringing the upvotes and relating it to who believed drew or not. I am basing that nobody believed drew since they didn't vote the counter claim.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

No one believed drew, because of the counter-claim. That's what I'm saying, and the counter-claim happened after I called for it. My point is that I'm working for the town, I'm trying to help the town win.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

It was not my case but I will let the others read up and bring up their ideas.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom
And I think that the majority here felt Drew was very guilty looking without the counter claim but for the sake of information wanted to see dialog after a power move like role claiming.

I don't see how you would have believed Drew. He was all over Dunga, when Dunga to me looked as innocent as it gets. He was a very inquisical townie looking for some quick action.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee to Brom

to Brom
I reviewed a number of your posts and there are several references to "we" and "us" and so on, associating yourself with the town.

Calling Jobbie a liar for a mistake/omission that his point did not hinge on smacks of desperation as well.

You also got a bit more nervous and chatty once I dropped my vote on you.

I'm good where I am at for now unless someone has better points to make or another angle.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
You claim you unvoted Dunga because it was a Day 1 fun vote, but this post makes it seem different:

»Re: [game] Newbie F11

Your vote stood after some review of his play.

Also @47, if Dunga seemed so innocent, then why is Jobbie not being looked at as well as me, considering we both had our votes on Dunga for most of Day 1.

@Dunga, I've been more active this game than I am in most games. I'm usually pretty quiet. And yes, I want to defend myself strongly because I know I am town, and generating conversation with other people can let them look back at that later on in the game to see it.

@Everyone, the past 3 real life days I've started the conversation in the morning (maybe that's cause I get to work so early? I don't know) trying to drum up talking, trying to get info into the game. I'm doing this to help the town, to prevent the game from getting stale. Review and see.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I am not putting any stake in day one first votes.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom
Also, Jobbie removed said vote when it became a meaningful one.

Jobbie seems genuine in his pro town actions.

I am not getting that same feeling from you.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
This is my vote for ]Dunga, if you don't see a fun vote we are in trouble:

»Re: [game] Newbie F11

Funny you quoted that post since it show exactly what my point was, I was just explaining Dunga how he needs to be careful with his posting and showing that people with more games can get him in trouble and also showing it with my vote.

As soon as the drew deal started I retired my vote to keep the charts clean and focus on the matter at hand.

You are trying way to hard to throw FUD all around me.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Haha, I realized that and wanted to clarify.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

All good man, lets see what the night will bring to us.