spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ANONI

@comcast.net

[Wi-Fi] Internet connections cant open norton download or unins

I can't open or download anything nor uninstall anything either , I am having probs with staying connection phone net and ow tv all dropping or a buzzing goes through TV . Comcast tech have had about 10 tech over the 8 months we have had their service , I cant open fire fox it states its running but I t is writing data and cant get through , and Norton cant open files or rather open files by getting access to my comp .Any ideal as to what the hell is going wrong and why they cant fix it

pclover

join:2008-08-02
Santa Cruz, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast

Re: [Wi-Fi] Internet connections cant open norton download or u

It sounds like you have two issues going on.

I think you should Tackle your software issues first before trying to resolve your service problems.

Here we can troubleshoot your connection problems related to service such as signals etc. For your software problems go to »Software this would include Firefox, Norton, etc.

This is OT here but To end the problem with firefox go into your Task Manager and kill Firefox.exe

If you can get into firefox then go to »Comcast High Speed Internet FAQ »Viewing the Modem's Signal Levels, Firmware Version & Log Entries and post your signal levels.