how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ispalten

join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

[Phone] Getting phone messages minor 'problem'

For the last week or so we've been getting an intermittent problem when trying to retrieve BH phone messages. We've got the number on speed dial (2#) and most of the time when we press that we get a recorded message that basically says that there were network problems and to try again later. Disconnect and retry and it has worked every time?
--
Irv Spalten

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:147

Earlier in the week there were phone issues in your area. The issue has been resolved.

ispalten

Clermont, FL

said by BHNtechXpert:

Earlier in the week there were phone issues in your area. The issue has been resolved.

Gary, still happening, this time just before I posted the message. Like I said, been going on for over a week, and I finally decided to report it here. Not completely fixed I guess?
--
Irv Spalten

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:147

said by ispalten:

said by BHNtechXpert:

Gary, still happening, this time just before I posted the message. Like I said, been going on for over a week, and I finally decided to report it here. Not completely fixed I guess?

Yes its fixed Irv. I'm not aware of any issues at all with phone or voicemail at the moment. If you continue to have issues with this you will need to call 611 and have it trended.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

ispalten

Clermont, FL

OK, calling it in.
--
Irv Spalten