A day that will live in infamy...
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora to drew

Premium Member

to drew
Between the MoP beta and D3 beta, I needed to buy a new drive. Gigantic SSD drives are expensive! I wonder how many GB the next expansion will take.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

Hai welcome back everybody!

MoP takes about 17GB? but that was after initial download, patches have been adding to it... it's still like 30% complete though..

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

Zyncotl

Premium Member

Welcome back!

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to drew

to drew
Anyone else having withdrawal symptoms? Got really boring here at work with nothing of interest to read but yahoo or msn news feeds. I can only see headlines about politics and Kim K so many times before I want to rip another human being's throat out.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

We've been keeping in touch via guild chat when we can. There's only about 10 of us though.

Rhenai
join:2010-09-07
Pensacola, FL

Rhenai to bTU

to bTU
CNN became my reading of choice - for about a day, then the headlines were much of the same old, same old.

Hats off to those that have been working to get this site back up and running - thank you!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
Hi all

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

lol @ 4-post Jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

im jelly.....

bTU
Aurora, CO

bTU to Exodus

to Exodus
I haven't been on live servers, on 4/18 I got beta invites to both MoP and D3 so I haven't been on live servers much at all aside from conquest and valor capping on my ally rogue.

Speaking of which, were people still interested in a DSLR arena pass team? I know I had someone IM me for it but then with beta downloads and the site here going down I forgot to write down the info for it and forgot who it was. My only live server PvP toon is alliance anyway so real friend teaming probably wouldn't have worked.
Anon
Anon

Anon

Anon

Its back

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to drew

Premium Member

to drew
yo

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to

Premium Member

to
said by :

Its back

Looks legit...
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

Now that the LFR thread is lost in space. Can you guys help me understand why can anybody roll on the "tanking" weapon from DW?

imad

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to drew

Premium Member

to drew
noooo my epic long DS Progression thread... RIP
Anon
Anon

Anon

Anon

Are they not expecting any other data recovery to happen?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

They're working on it.
Anon
Anon

Anon

Anon

I am just glad its back.
cymraeg_t
join:2012-05-03

cymraeg_t to drew

to drew
ah i feel like im home again, i would to thank the owners of this forum for spending the ass load of cash to get it up and running again.
djlar

djlar to drew

to drew
I haven't been much on WoW lately, only do 3 hour raid and log out, not even a daily, did a quick Children's day pet thingy on Dalaran and Org and that's it..

saillaw
Premium Member
join:2007-05-08
Dismay

saillaw to drew

Premium Member

to drew
Hi Guys! I just stumbled across this website from work and its not blocked by websense!!

So, I'll introduce myself: In game I'm play a lonely dwarf pally. In real life I like taking long walks on the beach and getting caught in the rain. My dream is to one day cuddle in a bed full of three toed sloths.

I hope to contribute to this forum so I'll start with my predictions for cata:

1) Blizzard will recognize that 2v2 is the "true arena" and will only count 2v2 rankings for titles and gear acquisition.

3) This expansion will cater to the hard-core player for PVE. The masses will never see the final tier of content, but tbh they don't deserve to.

4) Pick up mining and herbing, drop any other professions. You will become rich beyond your wildest dreams by gathering because Blizzard is going to crack down on Chinese farmer botts.

5) All classes/specs will stack mastery. Start saving up for those mastery gems and enchants.

6) Blizzard will recognize that the days of the Darkmoon Fair are over and will replace it with the Brightsun Flea Market, a swap meet where you can trade BoP items, run by gnomes.

7) Gold will be very hard to come by, unless you listen to #4 above. You will spend endless hours grinding daily quests just to be able to afford repairs.

8) Get used to CC, its back and it’s here to stay. No longer will you be pulling groups at all in this expansion. It will be CC or die.

9) 10 Man raiding is dead. Now that the gear for 10 and 25 man is the same, and 25 man will give 2.5 times the amount of drops per boss!!, why would anyone ever to 10 man again?

10) Get to know your talent trees, the days of "cookie cutter specs" are over! This will be known as the "I’m a unique snowflake, and that's ok" expansion. The distinctive and meaningful options available within the talent trees will allow you to express yourself and still wtf pwn the damage meters!

And finally, number 2) Grow gills! Yes you read that correctly, learn to breath under water, because that is where you will be spending the vast majority of your time during cata. We will all love the underwater zones and the feeling of three-axis combat. Blizzard has an entire garage of underwater mounts in the works, and Vashj'ir will become the new Dal.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

a++++++ would read again
cymraeg_t

cymraeg_t to saillaw

to saillaw
hehe yay!
djlar

djlar to drew

to drew
Man! Deja-vu, all the old threads are almost exactly like today, just change MoP for Cata...

Beta was up, discussion of changes in new expansion, etc..

But I don't think there will be a 5.0 patch before MoP.. or will it?

saillaw
Premium Member
join:2007-05-08
Dismay

saillaw

Premium Member

said by djlar:

Man! Deja-vu, all the old threads are almost exactly like today, just change MoP for Cata...

Beta was up, discussion of changes in new expansion, etc..

But I don't think there will be a 5.0 patch before MoP.. or will it?

I think so, there was for each of the other expansions. Its when they do the world events as a prequel.

bTU
Aurora, CO

1 recommendation

bTU

Yeah, like for Wrath there was the scourge invasion, Cata had the troll and gnome quest chains, thinking there might be something about the whole giant turtle suddenly discovered and now we have to go blow it up so we can feed the homeless in westfall salty turtle soup.
cymraeg_t

cymraeg_t

mmmm turtle soup sounds good right now