spc
uniqs

ZeroCooLZ666
join:2003-12-02
Jefferson, ME

ZeroCooLZ666 to swintec

to swintec

Re: TW Maine / New England Wideband Now Avail. & Speed Increases

Yar, I got Extreme installed on the 27th. Hello 5 Mbit upload in Jefferson.

At first I didn't believe this was really happening this soon due to not finding any official announcement at first plus this website died at the same time so no where to discuss about it (lol, what timing) but finally I found an official TW public news announcement confirming it.

Going from 1MBit UL to 2 then to 5 all in the span of weeks sure is awesome.

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by ZeroCooLZ666:

At first I didn't believe this was really happening this soon due to not finding any official announcement at first plus this website died at the same time so no where to discuss about it (lol, what timing) but finally I found an official TW public news announcement confirming it.

I looked quickly around but didnt find any mention of it, except in the email outlining speed increases for normal tiers. They touched on wideband at the very bottom. Where did you see it?

I was calling all week of the 15th of april. On Thursday of that week I got a rep willing to add it...but the system refused. The next day another rep said not available. The next day, Saturday no less, I called in the afternoon and the rep (out in New York) added it like it was no big deal. Either she had magic fingers or they set everything up in the system the previous friday afternoon.

She said all sales for our division is out of new york now. Can anyone confirm this? New England used to have all of there departments in Portland. Anything left here?

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

"She said all sales for our division is out of new york now. Can anyone confirm this? New England used to have all of there departments in Portland. Anything left here?"

Sales for the North East has been consolidated in Albany. Billing and video support is still local.

Hob

ZeroCooLZ666
join:2003-12-02
Jefferson, ME

ZeroCooLZ666 to swintec

to swintec
said by swintec:

said by ZeroCooLZ666:

I looked quickly around but didnt find any mention of it, except in the email outlining speed increases for normal tiers. They touched on wideband at the very bottom. Where did you see it?

I was calling all week of the 15th of april. On Thursday of that week I got a rep willing to add it...but the system refused. The next day another rep said not available. The next day, Saturday no less, I called in the afternoon and the rep (out in New York) added it like it was no big deal. Either she had magic fingers or they set everything up in the system the previous friday afternoon.

She said all sales for our division is out of new york now. Can anyone confirm this? New England used to have all of there departments in Portland. Anything left here?

These are the ones I found:

»mattw.bangordailynews.co ··· stomers/

»www.pitchengine.com/time ··· -england

»www.cedmagazine.com/news ··· -adds-d3