join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to JB

Re: [Raiding] Dragon Soul Progression Thread Reborn

/startvent

last night's madness kill dropped the AGI dagger and the AGI axe. No rogues in group... and neither shaman has ENH OS. /sigh.

/endvent
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM
kudos:1
said by Immer:

/startvent

last night's madness kill dropped the AGI dagger and the AGI axe. No rogues in group... and neither shaman has ENH OS. /sigh.

/endvent

I saw that.. kind of sucks but hey we got a month or so to go!

Ramikor

@ultzindustries.com
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

/startvent

/endvent

lol, I feel for you. The first time my mage got a normal madness kill, Gurthalak dropped. I had about 10 or 12 normal kills on my warrior at that point. To make matters worse, I had about 30 LFR kills, with only one LFR Gurth to show for it. Twice in LFR I tied for high roll (once 100 + 100 bonus) and lost both times.
Expand your moderator at work

djlar

join:2009-04-23

Yeah weird I got some weird item drop on my hunter the other day, I think it was one of those but I think was one of the bosses, let me check again..

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Immer
Fortunately Tuesday's raid dropped both and I was there on my rogue, so no more Fear and Vengence. Now I wonder if it's worth finishing for the 2nd set of daggers in the chain since I won't get the legendaries before MoP drops. For PVP I have my 410 daggers already.

Looks like with the 35% nerf we're going all heroic and will be extending the raid ID until either MoP hits or we get H Madnesss down.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

djlar

mmm I didn't know the nerf will continue to grow, I thought they were going to stop at 30%...

I still can't get into a 8/8 run, even if I have 6/8 and that was done long ago (4/8 prenerf, 5/8 at 5%, 6/8 at 15%)

I've seen pugs that want to do 8/8H but they deman 8/8H on the toon you are bringing.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
Ya I don't think the nerf is going past 30%
I looked at the debuff on a boss last night and it was still 30%

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

Also, there's some rumors going around that it might get bumped to 35% this week (datamined values for the debuff go this high).

»www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.ph ··· 0#p12913

Twintop knows what's up. My money is on 35% next week.
--
McBrain#1558 - Barbarian/Monk

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM
said by McBrain:

Also, there's some rumors going around that it might get bumped to 35% this week (datamined values for the debuff go this high).

»www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.ph ··· 0#p12913

Twintop knows what's up. My money is on 35% next week.

Hah well if true I suppose that will help people as they learn the new specs, talents, glyphs, and priorities.
Expand your moderator at work

Jet
Premium
join:2002-01-03
reply to JB

8/8H

djlar

reply to JB
8/8H last Wednesday...

Funny your other toons will have the achieve.. for those Pugs that demand achieves.. LOL

Love to have the Savior of azeroth title on my i368 warrior..

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
DS is xrealm now...My shadow priest is saved up to Madness...I'm looking for a heroic Madness kill tonight if anyone on Horde side is setting one up.

quatra
Premium
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC
You're saved with 7/8 normal down and are looking for heroic madness? I wasn't aware that xrealm non-lfr DS was active. Did they also change the inability to mix 2 different heroic groups? Last time I checked if you've done a heroic mode you can't join another heroic group for cleanup. Granted this was before the patch - hope they changed that!

djlar

Of course if he's saved to 7/8 normal he can join a Heroic Madness, if he did even attemped one heroic in his run though, he can't join

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor

1 edit
The 7 I did were normal...Morchok was attempted once on heroic before it was reset to normal...so I'm stuck with this lockout, right?

Unless I lead the raid and find 9 schmucks that haven't attempted any heroics and want to skip straight to Madness.

Edit: I didn't even bother with WoW at all last night...I got caught up streaming massive amounts of...reality shows...while I was on duty.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
reply to JB
Well we completed our last raid of this expansion last night. Onwards to MoP!
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

djlar

So, these next 3 weeks doing nothing?

well at least 2 weeks, the last week is the Theramore event and then MoP

I'm still looking for a deck defender/kalecgos first achieves, no achieve runs can be found yet

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
People may do a 10man, who knows. We're burned out though. We farmed like 30+ mounts, bunch of 25+ GoDSR mounts, pretty much everyone has BiS gear, not really much point in raiding anymore, going to let everyone relax for a couple weeks before mop.
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to JB
So last night's run was pretty chill... but we only got h.morchok down. We (being a casual guild) had a... well... less-than-ideal composition, lol. We went with an undergeared healer (who knew the fights well), and an undergeared mage and retadin (fresh recruit as of 3 days ago) who had never seen anything in DS... not even LFR, lol.

We one-shot morchok (sloppily, but we got it done) with 3 dead to bad stomp/crystal timing.

Some side notes: Darklogix performs very well on his mage. Our first pug that out dmged our hunter and elementalist, pushing them to play harder. It was awesome. We got H.Yor down to 20%.

I need to recruit another tank if I ever hope to heal a raid again!!!!!

We had an RL situation come up for one of our healers, so I thought we'd call it for the night and start again tonight at H.Yor. I contacted the GM for a sister guild who is interested in tanking and bringing his wife to heal, so we might be able to shuffle things around for a much better composition (one where I get to heal ). Wish us luck.
--

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
Best of luck tonight!

I hate it when people have to ditch out after only a little while ni the raid. It makes it very difficult on the raid leader trying to fill the void s/he thought had covered.

I can put myself on standby if you get that tank you're hoping for.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by mettachain:

Best of luck tonight!

I hate it when people have to ditch out after only a little while ni the raid. It makes it very difficult on the raid leader trying to fill the void s/he thought had covered.

Aren't you horde?

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
I was Seckspanther.
Edit: My only alliance toon

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by mettachain:

I was Seckpanther.
Edit: My only alliance toon

AH
ok, I thought you were horde only.
So that was your toon that I looked like for a short time.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
yup. i love being a treant again.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Me to I like having trees in my group, even if that old buff isn't there (remember the raid wide healing buff it used to bring?)

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
4%

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
I need to pick which treant pet to bring out, I have the argent one and withers, I think I might have 1 or 2 others.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
reply to mettachain
said by mettachain:

Best of luck tonight!

No worries, man. If elven* and blissella can make it, then our raid will look something like:
MT: Elven* (all of his toon names start with elven, not sure which tank is his main, pally/warrior)
OT: Warrior
H: Blissella (h.pally)
H: Malanorei(h/d priest)
H: r.druid ( mettachain See Profile)
mdps: Venom ( Venom1 See Profile's legendary rogue)
rdps: Hunter (b/s)
rdps: Ele sham
rdps: demonology lock ( Goldheart See Profile)
rdps: fire mage ( DarkLogix See Profile)

If the dps is solid, I'd love to gear up your r.druid and have the 3rd healer back up solution. If we need more dps, and you and bliss can cover the healing, I'll bring my dk back in as UH dps (need to write up the UH guide portion anyway, lol). Sound fair?
--