join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain

Re: [Raiding] Dragon Soul Progression Thread Reborn

said by McBrain:

JB is Horde.

And I've given up hope on 8/8H achievement...the past 2 weeks I've gotten up to Madness only to have the group fall apart after 1 or 2 pulls.

because of how late it is? tough to imagine getting through H.Spine and not smashing through Madness. Do you still have that lockout you can extend for a fresh attempt? don't give up just yet!!!!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Well I have the following currently
H-Morck
H-Yor
I've seen H-Zon (I know what to do now)
and H-Ultra

then as far as the meta goes I have
Yor, Zon, Ultra, and spine and 2/4 of maddness

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to JB9

Premium Member

to JB9
Crying internet tears at the moment. I need to add some of you all to the BNet list.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I just want to do Heroic before MOP hits and we out level it.

I also want to work on the staff (but no time crunch there)

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

My rogue is collecting clusters for the legendaries, but with most of our guild waiting for release or playing GW2, it is near impossible for me to progress there. I may have gotten three weeks in worth of collecting. I would like to do heroics. After LK died in normal last expac, our guild just stopped. People were tired and didn't want to relearn new mechanics. I would like the opportunity to get mounts. I am around 70 or so now.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to McBrain

to McBrain
Well If you have a H Madness lockout, Im not opposed to taking the lock out, building a DSLR 10 man and getting people the kill.. would be a quick way to knock it out.

Honestly should look into that lockout. Of course for anyone else that has done a hardmode in a different group for the week could not participate in your lock out this week if you wanted to use it tonight, and If you wanted to use it next week so be it.

I just figure hey its the end of the expansion, people here are nice enoguh that I wouldn't mind helping a few if possible.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

How about we try putting together a DSLR Xrealm H-DS run

Idealy a full run but if its just a madness kill on Tuesday that'd be cool to.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

said by DarkLogix:

cross realm raids have been buggy since patch. a lot of time it ends up giving you a raid lockout but can't enter the instance. happened to me on my shaman for throne of the four winds.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Arsinic

to Arsinic
Meh, I'll just give up...It isn't really a big deal to me anymore, and it'll probably be more beneficial to me to level my shiny new Mage anyhow.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

said by DarkLogix:

cross realm raids have been buggy since patch. a lot of time it ends up giving you a raid lockout but can't enter the instance. happened to me on my shaman for throne of the four winds.

K, I hadn't tried resuming a raid with any different group than what had started.