Victoria, BC

Trev to Guspaz

Premium Member

to Guspaz

Re: Shell shocked by TSI West price increases and no 300GB plan

said by Guspaz:

Telus 25/2 VDSL2 with 500GB cap: $54
TekSavvy 25/2.5 cable unlimited: $50

Except cable is not available in all of AB/BC like DSL is. Cable is Vancouver only.

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

bbbc

said by Trev :

Except cable is not available in all of AB/BC like DSL is. Cable is Vancouver only.

It is now, at least in all of Shaw's AB and BC markets. Here's the email that was sent.

"TekSavvy is happy to announce that we are introducing new cable Internet packages to British Columbia and Alberta. As a TekSavvy customer, you are receiving this notice first. Generally our offerings have improved significantly, with very competitive pricing and bandwidth options."

That bold part is a line of marketing sh*t.

Trev
AcroVoice & DryVoIP Official Rep
Premium Member
join:2009-06-29
Victoria, BC

Trev

Premium Member

said by bbbc:

said by Trev :

It is now, at least in all of Shaw's AB and BC markets. Here's the email that was sent.

"TekSavvy is happy to announce that we are introducing new cable Internet packages to British Columbia and Alberta. As a TekSavvy customer, you are receiving this notice first. Generally our offerings have improved significantly, with very competitive pricing and bandwidth options."

That bold part is a line of marketing sh*t.

Interesting. They didn't bother sending us that email, and we're a TSI agent (or at least want(ed?) really bad to be, they've mucked up 100% of the orders we've tried to place with them).

Sadly, it does seem that the pricing is not really all that competitive :/

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to bbbc

Premium Member

to bbbc
said by bbbc:

"TekSavvy is happy to announce that we are introducing new cable Internet packages to British Columbia and Alberta."

I'll to provide our apologies for this mishap. We hadn't caught it till now. Cable services are ONLY available in BC. I've notified Marketing, I'm not sure the of the next step that will be taken to resolve this.

Regards,
Martin