Search similar:

uniqs
Glen T
join:2003-11-03
BC

Glen T

[BC] Telus High Speed Internet for Business pricing

!!Welcome back DSLReports!!

Telus offers three plans for high speed business Internet in BC. But their price sheets actually quote "Monthly price per PC". Are they serious?? $79.95 a month per computer??

P.S. This forum's server date thinks it is May 3 - I know its that's the least of your problems.

JammerMan79
Premium Member
join:2004-05-13
Prince George, BC

JammerMan79

Premium Member

ignore the per pc portion

Ummm.. it is May 3rd
Glen T
join:2003-11-03
BC

Glen T

Yikes. You're right.
Glen T

2 edits

Glen T to JammerMan79

to JammerMan79
Rather than start a new Telus Business pricing thread, I'll add to this one:

When did Telus reduce their hosting fees? Our small business signed up for a Business One bundle for ISP, landline and cell phone plan, about five years ago. We also have Telus hosting of our website.

No one in our company has been paying attention to pricing changes (our mistake) but we recently discovered that Telus Hosting is now charging $5 - $10 - $15 for their hosting plans. And have been paying $59 a month for the past 5 years and continue to do so!!!

On top of that, Telus Hosting e-mail was so bad that we ended up using a third-party e-mail hosting company at almost the same monthly rate. And Telus Hosting support has become non-existant.

I've noticed similar situations at Shaw recently. Longtime customers who don't pay attention are paying more for less (and in some cases, slower ISP service) than new customers are paying (not even taking into account introductory offers). Of course Telus is happy to take our money and say nothing...