zed2608
Premium
join:2007-09-30
Cleveland, TN
kudos:1
reply to gar187er

Re: [Business] Premium TV on Comcast business in a home with Sil

said by gar187er:

fcc law has nothing to do with business class.....

he would simply need a seperate residential account....

tell that to the fcc because apparently they said it does fall under there rules

CableTool
Poorly Representing MYSELF.
Premium
join:2004-11-12

said by zed2608:

said by gar187er:

tell that to the fcc because apparently they said it does fall under there rules

Your assuming. Which is fine.

In any event, you cannot customize a package on Business Class. You will get a set line up and it will most likely exclude certain sports channels and whatnot. What you are looking for however most likely is covered.
--
CableTechs.org/"Horrible People with Integrity"

zed2608
Premium
Cleveland, TN

said by CableTool:

said by zed2608:

said by gar187er:

Your assuming. Which is fine.

In any event, you cannot customize a package on Business Class. You will get a set line up and it will most likely exclude certain sports channels and whatnot. What you are looking for however most likely is covered.

i suspect sports channels are one of the most common channels sold to bussnuss customers (charter sold me sports channels but there diffrent providor)more importantly i was at doctors office and they had tv tuned to football on sports tier so im sure they ether offer it or they had residential at that office

the only diffrences with charter resdential vs bussnuss is no dvrs no on demand no hbo/stars/cinimax/encore/tmc no pay per view

CableTool
Premium

I meant to say in comparison to residential packages, where your basic digital subscription includes most sports channels with extra tiers purchased, Business accounts will generally pay a much higher premium for this tier and it isnt included in the standard Business Package.
The reason is obviously for Bars, Restaurants and whatnot as they will generate Revenue by having these channels.
--

zed2608
Premium
Cleveland, TN

said by CableTool:

I meant to say in comparison to residential packages, where your basic digital subscription includes most sports channels with extra tiers purchased, Business accounts will generally pay a much higher premium for this tier and it isnt included in the standard Business Package.
The reason is obviously for Bars, Restaurants and whatnot as they will generate Revenue by having these channels.

well there 2 types of package if its like charter there public view and privite view privite view is about same price as resdential on tv side but cant be used to make money etc

public view is probably 20 percent more expensive though

Joe12345678

join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL
reply to zed2608

NO PPV??

so they are saying if you want to show WWE, UFC, ECT to get directv?

CableTool
Premium

said by Joe12345678:

NO PPV??

so they are saying if you want to show WWE, UFC, ECT to get directv?

There is something to be said for paying 39.99 for a PPV event then charging Patrons $10.00 a head at the door to view it.
Not to say that Bar owners dont order it from their home boxes and bring them to the bar.. but I digress...
--