Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [Spoiler] The advengers

I haven't seen any of the individual films, iron man, CA, Thor, but I kinda DO want to see this. Maybe because it's a geek-fest as far as several superheroes at once, don't know, but something about it makes me want to go see it.

The movies will be getting some of my money this summer.

Sniper3142
Slapsho3142

join:2002-01-25
Tustin, CA
said by captokita:

I haven't seen any of the individual films, iron man, CA, Thor, but I kinda DO want to see this. Maybe because it's a geek-fest as far as several superheroes at once, don't know, but something about it makes me want to go see it.

The movies will be getting some of my money this summer.

I STRONGLY suggest you see ALL of the individual films BEFORE seeing the Avengers. It will make the film MUCH more enjoyable and understandable.

I really liked The Avengers along with all of the individual films! I'm so surprised that they were able to make FOUR great individual films and then made one AWESOME Film to cap it all off!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
also remember there are two somewhat recent hulk movies, only the 2nd one has the Avengers tie in, not the one with his father.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
reply to Sniper3142
said by Sniper3142:

I really liked The Avengers along with all of the individual films! I'm so surprised that they were able to make FOUR great individual films and then made one AWESOME Film to cap it all off!

What cap off? They are making Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, Thor 2, and The Avengers 2.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo